Nestors New Club

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bud!!..only I thought #2 was so they could spread #2 further......
Nestor, that there is just the spring version...the summer version has a bug screen...and the fall version has a gun turett for those #2 guy's.:D

...and the fall version has a gun turett.

VIK_GAU-17_close_up.jpg

So you can mount one of these on your electric scooter?

(for hunting gophers)

Last edited:
(In my best..ahem..John Wayne voice) You better believe it mister!! :hide:

That's a Dillon M134D Gattling gun. Does anyone in here know anything about that sight on it? Is that just a telescopic sight, or is it an infrared sight for night operations?

Gophers wouldn't stand a chance with that puppy on your scooter, Inspector.

That's a Dillon M134D Gattling gun. Does anyone in here know anything about that sight on it? Is that just a telescopic sight, or is it an infrared sight for night operations?

Gophers wouldn't stand a chance with that puppy on your scooter, Inspector.
All the above? Nestor your gang could really make some strides with that things. You could demand colder Coors for one.

Yeah, I was just thinking that with that gattling gun installed on his electric scooter, InspectorD would have a real asset when it came to crowd control at senior's residences and nursing homes.

Yeah, I was just thinking that with that gattling gun installed on his electric scooter, InspectorD would have a real asset when it came to crowd control at senior's residences and nursing homes.

Not to mention children playing in lawns.

See that, Inspector. A Gattling gun won't cut it with this crowd.

You need to invest in chemical or biological weapons.

Biological weapons...but i already hold a patten on Fart gas......is that somethin that will get me some respect??

problem is , we wont be able to tell if I'm commin or goin...............but watch out>>>>>>>

att-drache.jpg

Uh Oh.

Is that the future of crowd control and making sure the children in the park don't get out of hand.

That there is on loan to me, by "Bill Murry", AKA "Carl".:D

He mumbled sumthin about vrmints, and I took it from there.:banana::banana:

InfecterD showing off his new project for the FFA (Future Farmers of America) school science fair in his hometown of Cranberry Jct, CT. Secretly he wonders if he can mount it to the front of his grocery shopping cart to get through the local IGA without out having to wait in line for the guy at the meat counter. But then he remembers that Mrs. Inspecter won't let him go to the IGA alone since that nasty incident in the pantie hose isle last week...

FAF29271296F4F4D9A05DBCEA050BFC7.jpg

Seriously, that looks like something most people should have available to them to shoot down kamikazee pilots before they crash into their house. I could see a homeowner making a legitimate case to have one of those mounted on their front porch. Besides, if law abiding citizens can't arm themselves with these triple mini-guns, only the criminals will have them.

Last edited:
Seriously, that looks like something most people should have available to them to shoot down kamikazee pilots before they crash into their house. I could see a homeowner making a legitimate case to have one of those mounted on their front porch. Besides, if law abiding citizens can't arm themselves with these triple mini-guns, only the criminals will have them.

Agreed. Oh wait, were you kidding?

Yeah, I was reluctant to post that pic (cuz it's kinda gross), but I needed another example of the kind of guy you wouldn't want to spend your spare time with to showcase the club membership. It was late when I added that thread, and I didn't want to go looking in Google Images for another picture of a nerd or an oaf or whatever.

Sorry I ruined your daughter's lunch.

Dont be sorry! I was thinkin of using it as a desktop photo! :clap::beer::D

Nestor decided to take his faithfull companion out for a little jaunt since the weather was so nice today. Shouldn't one of you be wearing that helmet?

unknown.jpg

Well, maybe. But he's wearing my sunglasses because I ate his milkbone, so I don't want to start a fight over who wears the helmet.

Better neither of us wear the helmet then I get into an argument with my dog over who's head is more important to protect.

Last edited:
Happens all the time... dogs trying to look like their owners.

vader-dog.jpg

Darth Vader's dog.

Back