Ridgid Drain Cleaner

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPaDan

Reaction score
Noticed several members here are in KY. I am in Louisville and have a Ridgid K-75 drain cleaner for sale. Bought new when I had a couple water maple trees in my yard that kept getting into my drains. trees are gone and don't need the machine any more. This machine still sells new for over $2k. I have extra sections of snake and tools cutters. Asking $1200 with over 150 ft sections. My work as an industrial mechanic takes me to all parts of KY and southern IN. can probably arrange delivery in this area. Dan Reply to [email protected]

I have had to clear my sewer several times because of a neighbor's water maple tree. I have started flushing a cup of salt pellets (like you use in a water softener) once or twice a month; problem cured! The pellets are large enough to be snagged by any root infestation and disolve slowly to continue poisoning the roots. After they are dead they will flush on down eventually but never get enough growth to block the sewer.

I have used a K-75 several times and highly reccommend it. The price is nice too; just ask a plumber how much it would take to replace the sewer line (if you have a strong heart).

Back