zannej

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only thing legally you can do, call dhs, let them get the kid out of the mold.

i know, that your bud M does not want to go this route.

but we are talking whats good for the kid right ?

then next week, when no one is looking real close
knock the wholly hell out of T

Yeah. I'm waiting for my friend to wake up to talk to him about his options to get the child to safety. I really think he should mention to them about how the house burned down because of her negligence and failure to be able to watch her children and how she left the child in a burning house.

I may have to wait in line to kick T's fat behind. The new girlfriend already wants to clean her clock and there are numerous friends who have been wanting to beat the hell out of her for a long time.

We had an 11 year old boy get beaten to death by his mother the other day here. Protective services had been called several times but they did nothing. Found him dead in a closet malnourished and beaten to death. Sometimes the system doesn't work.

Our system is goofy, but they do grab the kids and protect them.
If a guy live with a girl with kids and the father doesn't pay support, the new guy takes responsibility, there after, go figure. But then he has standing in a situation like this.

Here it is probably not so much the system but the lazy people that work for it and the lazy people in charge. Every government facility I have been to is full of employees that just don't give a half a crap about anything except passing that 8 hours by and going home.

That really is a shame, Chris. I know they don't seem to give a crap here. The guy who used to live across the street from M had the cops and DCFS called on him multiple times for domestic violence. They never did anything about it. But when it came out that he sexually abused several children, he got tossed in jail pretty fast-- and promptly got shanked (although he survived).

There really are inconsistencies. I knew a woman who bragged about beating her kids in public and how DCFS got called on her four times for beating her kids and she said she hoped they would take her kids away because she hated the little bastards. Then when she split with her husband, she filed for custody and they let her have them just because she's a woman.

I reported T to DCFS multiple times for emotional and physical abuse and they blew me off. But I know that in this case, there are a bunch of people who will testify on M's behalf if it goes to court. The problem is, he really doesn't have much money to be able to afford legal fees-- although T has no income now except inconsistent child support from her ex-husband.

Meanwhile, my poor rottweiler was so annoyed by the tumor that she chewed it open. I'll spare you the horrific photo of it. I'm hoping to get a second opinion on her prognosis because I don't really trust the vet that saw her. She's been known to mess things up before. Dog was ravenous when she first got home but now she's lethargic and not interested in food. But she could be full and/or feeling sick from the medicine. She's on 3 different meds now. She has to take three pills every 8 hours and 1 pill once per day. I'm going to have to change the bandage and hope she doesn't chew the bandage or mess with the tumor. They said that if she stops eating for 2 days we need to consider having her put down. :-(

I'm trying to make her as comfortable as possible for now.

Back