ShortCuts

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
I know it's not quite the time to be out in the garden here in the northern hemisphere but we do have subscribers in the south that this may be of interest to. For us "northerners" file it away for a couple of months. We have a small compressors that have been recalled and we have a really great and compact HVLP Spray in our Tool Test, take a look!

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch
http://www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column

Graham - I am contemplating buying a Grex 635 headless pin nailer. Any thoughts on Grex and specifically this model?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

jmc, you might get Graham faster if you click on the shortcuts link and at the top right click on "contact us"

That makes sense thanks olddog

I have not had the opportunity to test any of the Grex products but their reputation is very good. Pinners are inexpensive by comparison and they do an excellent job of concealed fastening using 23ga nails (pins) but should be used only as a secondary fastening (eg glue, pins and then clamp)
I hope this helps
Graham

Graham - I am contemplating buying a Grex 635 headless pin nailer. Any thoughts on Grex and specifically this model?

Yes it does help. Thanks much Graham.

Back