Where is the roofing god ?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roofer

Roofing Expert
Reaction score
He told me to come here,and that he posts here frequently,but I don`t see his name anywhere ? anyone know ?

Looking back on these topics,I see blurbs of his posts,but no actual replies on the page,except in other peoples replies--Something is odd about this

I talked to him,says they banned him forever for spam,which he said was putting links for profit(which he vehemently denies)and said that he put a site link on that was for a homeowners info only,but this place changed the one link to 3 separate ones,and that he didn`t change it,because the site did it-said it happened a couple times before that as well,apparently he had a lot of pics uploaded here,and had made a lot of posts which were erased--totally crappy way to treat someone,especially when he says he was the only roofer here answering all these questions(why he asked me to come here),seems he did a lot of service to this site,fortunately there are plenty of DIY sites out there,which is where I`m headed as well-best wishes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back