House Repair Talk Ist Annual Boat Cruise

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

House Repair Talk !st Annual Cruise

• Ginger

• Marianne

• The Professor

• InspectorD

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldognewtrick

In memory of
Reaction score
With TxBuilders new yacht acquisition we're wondering just who you want to join us on the maiden voyage of the House Repair Talk Minnow

Vote soon and R.S.V.P so you won't miss out on this trip of a lifetime!

And I will be the official Oldog Mascot,(Gilligan) for the Skipper, so no need to vote for me!!

With TxBuilders new yacht acquisition we're wondering just who you want to join us on the maiden voyage of the House Repair Talk Minnow

Vote soon and R.S.V.P so you won't miss out on this trip of a lifetime!

And I will be the official Oldog Mascot,(Gilligan) for the Skipper, so no need to vote for me!![/QUOTE]

I see what you did there, DisrespectorD;)

What,, ere..ummm, ah, I just want to get on the Island ...you know, for all that peace and quiet.:D

I'm a Ginger man myself, but only in spirit, I voted for MaryAnne based on the practicality of the whole thing.

My also vote goes to InspectorD because he's an old member and you can get much more info from him than the others..........;)

Well, he is OLD, thats for sure and almost as cute as Marianne. :rofl:

OUCH, ..Oh , hi there, got a crick in my back..or a blade, cant' tell which:D

And thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm still waitin for my ship to sail....:help:

My also vote goes to InspectorD because he's an old member and you can get much more info from him than the others..........;)

You sure your not talkin about the professor?? Cuz we got one of those, and it ain't me..:banana:

OUCH, ..Oh , hi there, got a crick in my back..or a blade, cant' tell which:D

And thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm still waitin for my ship to sail....:help:

We leave in three hours.

Pack lightly, it will be short.

Nows the best time of year to get a deal on one, just like a convertible, price goes up when the top goes down.

Back