See through Concrete!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cute.

Leave it to the high tech Europeans to develop something new. A little competition for the glass block, but little market potential in U.S. style home construction.

It has to be too pricey for the U.S.

Dick

Last edited:
That's how progress is made, tho. I can't think of much use for concrete blocks with fiberoptic fibers embedded in them either. But, that same principle might have application somewhere else. It's the same with everything.

The BASF company makes Basotect foam. That foam was originally used in aeroplane seat cushions because it wasn't flammable. It wasn't until someone tried to use the stuff to clean a mark off a wall that they discovered the Magic Eraser.

Product literature - Basotect (MF)

Maybe those concrete blocks with the hard glass fibers embedded in them are the ideal thing for cutting through rock (as when making a tunnel through a mountain).

Last edited:
If we can run fiber optic through concrete the possibilities are endless.

I dont think you would see much really, I mean she is hugging the wall just to see an outline shaddow. step back 6' then what. LOL I have never hugged a brick wall before.

I have hugged a brick wall and it's not nearly as cool as that.

Latest posts

Back