how to attach vinyl banner to vinyl/fiberglass shutters

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenlady0

greenlady0
Reaction score
I am working with a retail business that happens to be located in a house. I would like to use two vistaprint banners in the small 1.7'x3' size banner size to flank the front door. Here is my dilemma the shutters run the entire height of the door and have two raised panels (not the usual slats) separated by another flat surface. The shutters also fit snug against the metal frame of the storm door and are screwed directly to the house on all four corners. So I do not have the means to attach and hide attachment behind shutters. Also I would like to take advantage of the natural picture frame effect of the shutters and cut the banner to fit over the raised panel portion of the shutter. So again it raises the question as to how do I attach this banner so it doesn't get caught in the wind and yet stays like it is permanently affixed but can be removed without damaging the shutters. This is a rental property. Any suggestions or am I asking the impossible Thanks.

Back