New here from the East Coast

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnellExperts

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop in and say hi since I am new to the forum. We are located in Charlotte NC and are a mold inspection/mold restoration company. We also host a nationwide directory called Snell Experts which covers all restoration fields. I am hoping that I can contribute my knowledge on the topic of mold to the forums, so if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask, I am always happy to assist . Btw, what is the policy on signatures? Am I allowed to link my website? Thanks!

You may link to your website in your signature. Here is a link to our Ten Commandments.

6. Be careful with your signatures!
The temptation to spam other members in signatures will get you caught and your signature may
be deleted or disabled all together. Keep your profiles, pictures and posts clean and friendly

Welcome!

Links in signatures are usually allowed. Where we have a problem is to continually link your site to every post you make. It then becomes advertising...oh, and welcome to House Repair Talk.

Back