What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
86°F @ 3:30pm.
Had a long sweaty day mowing lawn and stacking rocks dug out from around the yard that the lawn mower had complained about.
Oh, and weeding around my pineapple and banana plants too.
Fact, - I will never shovel snow again!

Hey, Welcome aboard... how's your Lava shovel workin theses days..:rofl:

There's always something.. and I'm jealous..:beer:

So got back to my hotel and here is this guy not wanting any door dings, so since there is very little parking anyway I decided to get all my employees out to the parking lot to loiter around his car and see how long it takes him to get nervous and move it.

View attachment 7592

Just park the work truck 1" away from it.

i block people in that do that crap. park right behind them.

i visited my aunt in the hospital, blocked a new expedition . when i came out, he was tapping his foot and looking at his watch.
i took my time. extra 5 minutes wasted on purpose. he never said a word. but he damn sure got the point

I would have squeezed the truck in but it wouldn't fit. We are out here drinking next to it now. He came out once to check on it. Pretty sure he is here with a hooker.

Bud, looks like Buffalo wants to be a player in the snow race this year. Seems you have to play a little ketchup.

27 degrees clear

fresh brown yard eggs
bacon
toast yum yum

I would have squeezed the truck in but it wouldn't fit. We are out here drinking next to it now. He came out once to check on it. Pretty sure he is here with a hooker.

yell at her as she leaves, hey, you go to the doctor over that thing you gave me? that will mess with his head

8am: 79°F - air is calm - mostly cloudy - ground is wet from nightly showers - typical winter morning. Clouds should begin burning off soon.

Hey, Welcome aboard... how's your Lava shovel workin theses days..:rofl:

There's always something.. and I'm jealous..:beer:
Thanks for the welcome.

You found the chink in Paradise.
We're about 3 miles from the lava flow with a small rise between us and it.
We do have a ringside seat, but probably will not get caught up in the action.

Lava may look like water as it flows.
But, it is rock material and has the weight of rock.
Shoveling it could be a major chore.
Plus, talk about hot sweaty work.

51 and clear. rained yesterday.

awsome place to live. your a lucky guy. is the living there as expensive as they say?. or is that tourist talk?

Gittin ready for the Golly wompper....10-15 for us up here in the hills... Gonna make for a nice Thanksgivin with all the festivus goin around..:beer:

Is it true you need to haul a trailer just to finish the letters in your last name?

Today it is bright and sunny, about 75 degrees.

Beautiful day here in Music City USA. 49* and just a hint of a breeze. Finally got the chain saw out and cut uo the big tree limb that fell by the fence 2 months ago..

Still heavy snow... but I'll make due out at my camp for the day.. the Boys are off school, and I'm just relaxin to the quiet of the snow. Gettin ready for a peaceful turkey carving tomorrow..:beer:
Have a great One folks!!

Seldom Inn.. 2014 002.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 006.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 008.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 011.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 012.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 015.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 016.jpg

Seldom Inn.. 2014 017.jpg

Back