What are our Christmas Plans?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TxBuilder

Leaving for Houston in the morning. Any body else leaving town?

Leaving for Houston in the morning. Any body else leaving town?

Well, sounds like a road trip to celebrate Christmas with TxB in Houston. I think Nestor wants to see how the savages;) in the lower 48 observer the customs of winter. Tx, you got room for us all? I say while Nestors here we go to Cajun country and let him partake in a good Ole' Cajun Christmas Crayfish Boil. We could all load up in your wifes new deuce and a half and roll on over to Louisiana. Whos all in?

Seriously, ain't leavin the house. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with family.

Tom

Road trip....sleepin in a duece....I'm in...only if you guys don't say nuthin bout my hat. I hear the dessert is a cold place in the winter, and I need my mellon warm.

I'll bring the rocky mountain oysters for Nestor.:D and my own Ct maple syrup from the farm.

:usa: Insert Canadien flag here.

Road trip....sleepin in a duece....I'm in...only if you guys don't say nuthin bout my hat. I hear the dessert is a cold place in the winter, and I need my mellon warm.

I'll bring the rocky mountain oysters for Nestor.:D and my own Ct maple syrup from the farm.

:usa: Insert Canadien flag here.

:trophy: Man I needed a good laugh today.

I wish I could go out of town. But work didn't allow me to. :(

My relatives went to Hongkong for Christmas. Not sure if they will stay until next year. Too bad I'm the only one left at home.

Back