More free stuff

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
Ok folks , I recieved this little promo in the mail for a screw extractor. You only need to give them allllll your living info and you get this little dohicky for free.:rolleyes: Anyway, I signed up to check it out, I alway's like free new stuff I can use in the mail.
Go to http://www.pro-grabit.com/ and go for the free stuff.
Hope to see mine soon.

Anyone else know of some more free stuff? :D

Cool - I have an immediate need for one of these. I hope it gets here by the weekend. I doubt it though. I have a couple of sizes of the other style I will be reaching for. This looks like it will chuck up in my cordless impact driver. The ones I have have a square head and are meant to be used with the same type of handle a thread cutter uses.
Thanks for the info!

I got mine, ...what a nice little free package. And some prices and brochures for more stuff.
I tried it out, and it works good. Had a broken screw in the camper.
All fixed.:D :D

I often had wondered if this product worked well. In fact, a friend of mine and I were discussing this very tool last week. I am so very glad I came across this post and I immediately sent for my free one.

Thank you. It is great to "try" tools before having to lay money out on them.

BTW - that is a good way to find out about BIG money ticket items. Renting one through a local rental place for a day of use to find out if it is worth it to you.

ordered mine on 10-24 and still have not recieved it any one else have this problem?

Mine took only a month to get. Hmmm, maybe it's the "no more freebies economy"
Hope you get it by Christmas.:D

Back