FixtureUniverse.com

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TxBuilder

This company is a nightmare! :eek:

I ordered a sink a month and half ago. It said 2-3 day ship time. A week later I called and they tell me it's backordered for about a week.

A week goes back, another, I call and am told now it's going to ship Dec. 15th. It sucks but I eat it and decide to wait. I was told my CC would not be charged until it shipped.

I check today and see they charged my CC for twice the amount so I call them. The lady tells me first they changed their policy this week and charged me and the man that took the order, ordered the wrong sink which is double the cost.

I ask to cancel the order, I am denied as they have to "make some calls" first, so I ask to speak to a manager, denied.

I don't have my sink, my CC has been charged, and if they do ship it, it's not even going to be the right sink.

What a mess this company is. Calling them solves nothing, they can't do anything it seems but tell me I'm SOL.

What a mess.

Hey TX:
Many credit card companies have free fraud protection for you. Contact them and ask for any help they can give. Then I think I would go to the Depot and pick one out and pay on the spot. Thank you for naming them in your post; we can all beware of them now.
Glenn

The BBB has an online complaint section, here's the link:
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/GetStarted.aspx

Sorry about the mess you're in, that really stinks. It's so hard to get a 'read' on a company anymore, it's hard to see what shmuck is on the other end of the computer just waiting to screw up your order ;) I'm having the same problem with an internet order, excpet mine is a wee little bottle of lavendar essential oil, nowhere near the $$ burden of a twice charged sink! Good Luck to you, and let us know how it goes from here.

Contact your CC company. Don't pay that nonsense. Tell them your policy has changed:mad:

Back