Learned my lesson today.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chris

To not take my truck to the car wash.

I usually wash my truck myself or run it through a drive through wash. Today I decided to let someone else wipe down the door jams and vac it out. I pulled up and they asked me which wash I wanted. I read the signs and told them the 21 dollar wash. I think that is steep anyway but once a year I'll splurge. I go in and give them my card all while the girl behind the counter doesn't say a word to me. I go outside and watch them washing my truck and look at my receipt and I was charged 27 bucks. I went back in and asked why and I was told there is an extra fee for large cars. I went back outside and not a single sign that says it's extra for certain cars. Do I go back in and stir it up or let it go and never return?

I would raise hell. its the principal

I stopped to get gas one morning. when the pump came on, it had $.01 on the dial

so i pumped $20.01 in the tank, went inside to pay.

the surley guy, said $20.01..I told him the pump started on a cent, not my problem

he got nasty, I refused to pay.

then he threated to call the police....I told him that sounds like a damn good idea.

a marshal showed up..at first, he was not liking me. then after my "story", he told the surley guy to turn the pump on.

sure enough, $0.01...he yelled at surley..told him, I did not owe a damn thing, that he owes every car that has ever gotten gas at that store a penny,,,and he was making a report about it

i went to work..happy

First...talk to the manager....then make sure they understand, you can be happy and return again for a cost of 6 bucks to them....or you can tell everyone you know to stay away...at a much larger Loss.
Their choice

They brought out a guy who was drying cars and said he was the manager, barely spoke English and looked twelve. Said it was because my truck was big. Then he said the guy told me when I pulled up yet the only thing he ever said was what wash do i want? After a few minutes I gave up arguing with an idiot because he was winning with experience.

While I was waiting for my truck I went on their Facebook and left them a real nice review. I will definitely spread my word of mouth. You know the old saying of if you get good service you tell about ten people but if you get bad service you tell about thirty people who then tell people. It's funny because I could have sworn business needs customers?

Chris, that sucks. I hope people stay away from that place.

I remember one time we took our SUV through an automated car wash. It didn't get the mud off, so my father and I were using the buckets and scrubbers they had for customers to use to get the excess stuff off. The guy from inside came out and started yelling at us that he couldn't do that and he had to pay someone $10 an hour to clean that mud up. We looked at each other and my father just knocked off another piece of mud and we kept scrubbing without saying a word. The guy went back inside and didn't say anything else. Then we had a good laugh about it. I mean, its a car wash! If they don't expect people to come in with muddy vehicles, they are in the wrong line of work.

Dan and I got into some mud up to our knees. we were a mess, with no where to wash off.

anyway, on our way to the motel [working out f town] we decided to stop at Dennys first.

being nice..we took our boots off, then went inside. the waitress bitch came over and told us we had to have shoes on,

I told the idiot they were caked in mud, we were rying to be nice.

crickets....she no savy

Dan and I went out, slipped our boots on. and left a trail of mud from the door to the booth./

i made a point of rubbing my feet together like a cricket.

the waitress,,,got all pissey. because of the mud..I TOLD HER

people will not listen!!!!

Latest posts

Back