frigid member

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s4s4u

Reaction score
Well, a new member from Minnesota that is. I happened on this site the other day and would like to say hi. I started building homes at 10 years old for 2 bits an hour, yeah my Dad and probably got in the way more than helped. It was in the blood tho and I stayed in the field from then on. My back went south back in the 90's so I concentrated interior trim, and came up with a few ideas. Now, I just make parts in my shop and sell to ya'll VIA internet. I have always been a DIYer, I will try to figure it out even if nowhere near my expertise. It is nice to have a place like this where we can exchange experiences, lord knows I've had my share. Gotta look around, thanks, Rod.

Well, I know about that cold commin our way, it just got here this fine sunny morning, it is 5 degrees and going down. I'm sure it is colder there.
Sounds like you have been around the shop once or twice, stop in and help folks out with your stories, we all love a good story.:)

Back