Women Love Handymen!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelmark

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just made a new infographic, and I wanted to share it with you guys. I hope you like it! I thought it was pretty accurate. It's about what women really want, a handyman. Check it out and let me know what you think!

what-women-want-info.png

You can see the original source here

Last edited:
Yes woman loves that man who can work with his own hand and not depending on others. We should work because it increases our knowledge and also saving of money.

new homes melbourne

Last edited:
Yes woman loves that man who can work with his own hand and not depending on others. We should work because it increases our knowledge and also saving of money.

Exactly. Both being thrifty and independent is what makes the traits of a handyman so attractive. Thanks for your thoughts.

Men have been in this role for millions of years, they 'do' something and then this is suppose to 'mean' something. The big strong silent type. Then the women get married to him and she'll say, he doesn't listen to me, he doesn't tell me how he feels etc.

What's worse is the handy guy who believes the real world is just about twist the wrench a bit harder. The world is not so simple as weekend plumbing repair.

Back