Hello

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliansellers

Reaction score
Just figure I would introduce myself! Name is Julian and I am 23! Getting out of the army in a couple months and will hopefully be going to school for something to do with houses and repairs etc. Not sure what yet but I enjoy doing this kinda stuff! Also like to learn and see what other people do, so hoping to get some good knowledge from this place! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Just figure I would introduce myself! Name is Julian and I am 23! Getting out of the army in a couple months and will hopefully be going to school for something to do with houses and repairs etc. Not sure what yet but I enjoy doing this kinda stuff! Also like to learn and see what other people do, so hoping to get some good knowledge from this place! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to House Repair Talk and Thank-You for your service to our Country.

I would suggest if you want to get into the construction business, find a framing crew, trim carpenter who is looking for help and learn on the job instead out of a text book.

Latest posts

Back