Electric Space Heater / Fireplace...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorPlan

Reaction score
:help: The Space Heater is a Hampton Bay (HB Mokeno) a product from Home Depot.. It had been working fine for 3 months , work as Rated .. Then the ReSet a button started popping.. Hit the ReSet Button SH would work fine for a couple minutes then Pop again... What could be the problem ?? Or is there a way to Reset the Reset if you will.. Cheers Thanks Ideas & Advice Appreciated..:)

If it was a short you would expect it to kick right away, I would think you are looking a overheating problem. Is the fan coming on and is the free airflow to the intake.

If it was a short you would expect it to kick right away, I would think you are looking a overheating problem. Is the fan coming on and is the free airflow to the intake.

:agree: My Son checked for loose connections , a Fan within the Fan appeared to be ceased.. He cleaned & greased the Fan, says it was running like a Champ Flat Out for a couple minutes then Popped again... Apparently the Control Dial / Variable Speed Knob doesn't respond now.. (???). :hide: Beauty :help:

Latest posts

Back