Thanksgiving breakfast ideas?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my breakfast stuff last night. $155 just for this meal!

Actually, my breakfast is turning into a flop before it has started. My youngest daughter developed Mrsa in her bloodstream, and has been in the hospital for the last 5 days. She will be there for another week, at least. This Mrsa is bad shit, and can permanently damage her heart and lungs. I'll still be making breakfast, but then spending the rest of the day at the hospital with her.

Sorry to hear this , hope she gets better sooner than later.

Thanks buddy. It appears she is getting worse and there is not a god damn thing I can do except pray she pulls through.

Well, the antibiotics do work....somewhat. She is on 4 different types of antibiotics. The bigger concern is the double pneumonia she got as a result of the infection. The MRSA crap also likes to attach to the heart, which can cause permanent damage.

Last edited:
I had no idea what mrsa was. I had a fight with a staphylococcus infection myself for about six months many years ago. That stuff sucks. Hope she gets better soon.

Back