A little more than a DIY

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herndonrd

Reaction score
They ask for a little DIY background so here is mine:

I started working in construction for my Dad a bit over 40 years ago (when I was 10) and continued on with that until I got out of college. Although we primarily did electrical work, I got to do just about everything there is to do in both residential and commercial/industrial construction including framing, plumbing, roofing and concrete work.

I have a Master Electrician's license which I really don't use because my day job requires my engineering degree. I still do projects for my friends and have worked for years on my own house including finishing the basement, replacing most of the batten board siding and trim, replacing windows and sliding glass doors, and even building a 6X10 playhouse for my daughters.

Right now I'm spending most of my DIY time on the yard although I am posting a problem in the concret forum so if any of you are current concrete professionals please take a look!

Welcome "Not-Newbie" ... Your expertise could be very helpful. If you do post, please remember to include pics. Also, remember to thank helpful posts with a "Like." :D

Drugs and tacos.jpg

Back