Remember when?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember things from when they were young. :) I remember this when I was like 6 years old, watchin it with my sister. :D

Strange, forgotten memories.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjIoymWHvU&feature=related[/ame]

Manamana.......;)

I don't have red hair or green fur coats, but I do have a pair of those glasses.

So ooo, you know what I'm talkin about??/hehe:D

That and HEE hAAAW ...yup...... those where the dayyyyyssss. :D

ha ha. i remeber that. but then i dont remember where i left that screwdriver i was just using................

The good ol days, I was born in the late 60's.:D
When life was simpler, slower, and real.;)

I kinda thought you were young. I graduated high school in 1965 and joined the Marine Corps in 66. Back when I started driving, cigarettes and gas were the same price,25 cents a pack or a gallon.

Yeah, we hear you. I graduated in 1960, worked my way through school, pumped a lot of that 25 cent gas and smoked a lot of Chesterfields at 25 cents a pack.
It wasn't that I liked the Chesterfields all that much; its just that bums wouldn't smoke them at all. Make sense?
Glenn

Where I lived, all the 'cool" guys smoked Lucky Strikes or Camels. No one smoked filter cigarettes. My Mom smoked Raleigh's (YUCK). I would have dug through public ashtrays before bumming one from her. I worked in restaurants all the way through high school for $1.00 an hour, which was minimum wage then. Served my 5 year apprenticeship when I got out of the service.

Racsan, sorry to hear that LOL. You missed all the really cool stuff. The whole U.S. changed after the 60's, and not for the good. I am also originally from Ohio (Toledo) where I served my apprenticeship. 11 years in Florida and now 5 in Arkansas.

Yeah, I don't hear so good anymore...at least that's what de Wife say's.;)

I do remember many things which happened with me in my childhood though my memory power is not that much strong yet i do remember coz childhood is a that part of ones life which is unforgettable... cheers :)

Back