Will this color sell?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a slight odd color for the living area, but it's not abnormal or crazy looking. i think it'll sell just fine. i definitely wouldn't paint it. let the buyers do that if they want to. that paint color isn't going to stop them from buying it.

The walls of your home look like they are just painted and there would be no reason why someone would not want to purchase your home because of the colour.

I would suggest you go for re-painting only if there is any chipping or other paint problems are occurring. Just like you aren't sure this colour would sell the new hue in which you would paint your place all over again may also not help. This way you would end up spending more time, energy and money.

Currently it looks amazing!

The color selected is adequate and blah enough to be used in a home to be listed. Since the furnishings are not dramatic, anyone can visualize what they could do with what they have. the home is not being sold as furnished.

Paint is cheap and easy once you have a palette selected.

Dick

The house color looks fabulous. So, don't waste money on a paint job. Instead look for any other feature of the house that might need either fixing or mending. See that you lawn is neat and well maintained if you have one.

Probably already sold, but here are my proposals anyway ;)

4CulW.jpg

ldtx2.jpg
Nssj0.jpg

Nah you'll be fine. I've seen way worse colors that have been trying to sell.

Back