Hi, new guy from PR

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El_Cangri

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was looking for a house forum and find this one, seems like a great community so I decided to join.

I'm currently in my second year of Computer Science and also A+ Certified so if someone needs any help with computers you can PM. I also know about cars and motorcycles I have done some stock and racing rebuilts the last one was for a ZX-12R.

I love learning and when I don't know something I just stay quiet and listen/read.

Current "project" is replacing old telephone lines for Cat 5e Ethernet cable, everyone has a celphone in my home and there is a lot of traffic on my home network so I need to do this ASAP.

Current problem, my windows crank which I hope that there's someone that can help me resolve it.(going to make a new thread so don't worry lol).

On a side note, since I'm on my mobile device and can't upload pics I hope there isn't a problem if I generate links to my Dropbox folder containing the pictures. (it's like photobucket, imageshack etc just that it accepts any kind of file).

Thank you, this is a great website.

On a sidenote, too bad I live in PR I've seen projects/remodeling that I would enjoy doing but I can't cut through the wall and do wiring etc because 90% of the houses are concrete here lol.

Hi I am Mark Leena.I just joined the group and look forward for networking and learning....

Sounds like an interesting project. Hope you find all the answers you need!

Back