Croquet

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before we had a TV ...

Please explain. You mean you couldn't get a signal? Did you play with the UHF controls? Change the location of the rabbit ears? Yell for your sister to change the channel because you didn't want to get up and she was right there.

Please explain. You mean you couldn't get a signal? Did you play with the UHF controls? Change the location of the rabbit ears? Yell for your sister to change the channel because you didn't want to get up and she was right there.
Hard to get a signal with out a reciever and the dam rabbit wouldn't sit still anyway.

OK, I was worried I didn't understand.

How about the spy movie that had exploding balls?

Dick

I never got into Bond, but I'll check it out. My brother owns them all.

Flemming had quite an imagination, I liked the way he used real peoples names in the stories, if he didn't like them, like his neighbour Goldfinger. It was all pretty farfetched when we read the books but when they made the movies, they actually made all the toys work.

I could see that, you're trapped behind enemy lines, being all covert and you're like "I sure could use a multi-function watch right now.".

I went out and bought a new ladder ball set. It's pretty nice.

I went out and bought a new ladder ball set. It's pretty nice.

I built a set of those maybe 15 years ago before I ever even heard of them, we used to play it with all the neighbors. The one my neighbor and I built has different rules but about the same game. Loads of fun, I still have my old set up and we just used it at the babies birthday party. Great game.

Do you have any pics? I'm, sure yours is nicer than mine by far.

Latest posts

Back