What is the site 'House Repair Talk.com' mission statement?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jungle

Reaction score
I was wondering what the motivation of behide this site is? I assume it run by Austin and Neil. Who are you guys? You encourage people to post photos, but you should have photos too/:banana:

Good question. I don't ever remember seeing a specific mission statement. We are a site that is owned by a company that has several other sites. We rely on volunteers to share their time and expertise helping homeowners solve problems themselves or advise them to contact a professional if they are in over their heads.

Austin is our administrator. InspectorD, KOK and myself serve as moderators to keep things civil

We will gladly answer all questions that we have answers to. We do not always have all the answers.

Our mission is pretty simple. To facilitate the DIYer as much as possible by sharing information in a friendly and hospitable way.

The obvious Mission of the DIY House Repair Talk web site is to provide a readily accessible online forum where working construction professionals and semi-professionals can share their expertise with homeowners who are seeking DIY repair assistance. On a corporate level, the Mission is to mesh with all the other "activity of interest" sites owned and operated by Group Builder Inc. to monetize this effort by providing an advertising platform for service and product companies seeking to impact well defined target audiences for what they have to sell.

I can't believe you banned Neil? He was the only one who answered my questions, mind you sometime not the best answers. I can't believe he was Indian rug spammer too? I mean 5000 posts! I think most forums would be happy to have anyone post 5000 post, even if they did have some person link to post now and then.

nealtw
Banned

Liked 241 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 411

Neal is not banned? Not sure if your joking or what.

Neal is not banned? Not sure if your joking or what.

He's got the fever....neal is alive and well in Canada...and here. Don't worry, sometimes computers have a mind of their own.:D

Back