ipod

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcambece

Reaction score
What’s the deal, it seems like everyone who is anyone has an Ipod. In today’s world it seems to be a sign of social status…

So what color is your ipod…lol

Cambece

I remember the 4th of July, '94. I was walking down to the river to watch the fireworks show in Evansville, IN. There was a kid walking down the other side of the road with a jam-box on his shoulder blasting a Metallica song as loud as it would go. While I am a distant fan of Metallica, I didn't appreciate the annoying distortion of a cheap jam-box at full blast.

The 4th of July, last year. I saw ipods everywhere. I was not annoyed and the people using them certainly had a much broader selection of music. The sound quality must be better, while it's not really comparable to CD, it is closer than a cassette jam-box.

The ipod is merely a reflection of the evolution of technology and of man. Be civilized, keep the good stuff to yourself.

Tom in KY, part time Neanderthal.

ipod, much like kleenex, will become a misused brand name to refer to a product by any manufacturer.

I agree. Ipod rolls off the tongue much easier than "MP3 player".

Ipod, the new "Bandaid". :p

Black 4g Nano BTW. Along with a non-Apple unit I got a few years ago.

Back