Hanging Sheetrock Question

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we're here to help folks who have a problem work through it. Bickering among ourselves will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone, take it to private message. We need to extend an apology to Sparky for derailing the thread.

If you have a problem with this, send me a private message and we'll deal with it from there.

Tom

No worries on my part. I've been part of home improvement forums for years and every once in a while something will set someone off.

I participated in HGTV's for a long time before they finally pulled the plug on their boards. I found this one when HGTV and DIYs boards closed up shop. I also post at handymanwire as JMac. Sparky was taken. I come to help others when I can and get answers. I've learned a lot from people on forums and I hope that my answers and questions are helpful.

Yea I saw that and was wondering way you continued after figuring it out.
Not sure what you are trying to prove but I think most people here are getting it.

So they "most" came to the same erroneous conclusion that you came to, that your walls should be 8' 1-1/4"?

So, maybe you could explain, why correcting an error, is talking down to you, instead of a clarification for the broader audience.

No worries on my part. I've been part of home improvement forums for years and every once in a while something will set someone off.

I participated in HGTV's for a long time before they finally pulled the plug on their boards. I found this one when HGTV and DIYs boards closed up shop. I also post at handymanwire as JMac. Sparky was taken. I come to help others when I can and get answers. I've learned a lot from people on forums and I hope that my answers and questions are helpful.

For my part I am sorry for that display of non sense. I make a lot of statements here but everyone of them will be one of two things, right or wrong. One someone corrects me I will try my best to show how I am right from another source or learn from my mistakes. I guess that doesn't apply to every one. :rofl:

So they "most" came to the same erroneous conclusion that you came to, that your walls should be 8' 1-1/4"?

So, maybe you could explain, why correcting an error, is talking down to you, instead of a clarification for the broader audience.

92 1/4 +4 1/2 =:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back