Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video was removed. What was it?

Wow, that's the stuff of nightmares.

I did stop one time to get a baby off the street, only to get hell from the mother because they own the street and her kid could play there if he wanted to.:rolleyes:

It was a privately owned road?

skydivingcat-screen.jpg

Product placement?

I hate having to go through that section. Am I not supposed to look at them? What about all the pics of women in bras? I worked very hard in my youth to get to that point and now I'm supposed to avert my gaze?

I just don't know sometimes....

I hate having to go through that section. Am I not supposed to look at them? What about all the pics of women in bras? I worked very hard in my youth to get to that point and now I'm supposed to avert my gaze?

From time to time we all get stuck in a place like that, and most men look a little uncomfortable. I think the sales ladies know that when they run over and offer help. So I feel fabric and ask if they have silly sizes and just dumb questions. They get uncomfortable pretty quick too.

Look all you want, you're only human...you just have to be careful about wearing them out in public.:banana:

Back