Need some design ideas for a front door

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for some inspiration for a new front door. Which style do you think is the best?

Welcome Trevor: I think we will need a little more info about what you're thinking about. Maybe a photo of the front of the house.

Welcome Trevor: I think we will need a little more info about what you're thinking about. Maybe a photo of the front of the house.

This^. In my neighborhood, most of the houses are mid 50s ranches. In an attempt to jazz them up a bit many homeowners have front doors that would better fit on Buckingham Palace. They just don't fit in with the rest of the house and look more ridiculous than appealing.

Ya I probably shouldn't go too crazy with it. I may just choose a really bold colour and let it pop!

Hey guys, I'm looking for some inspiration for a new front door. Which style do you think is the best?
I bought this door. I believe that the best design in the interior and in the art and in the web and graphics this is minimalism. When everything is simple and elegant. And for me it was a great discovery that simple things are so cool looking.

Interesting choice. Depending upon the design of the house it could work very well. Can you take before and after pictures and post them when the job is complete?

Interesting choice. Depending upon the design of the house it could work very well. Can you take before and after pictures and post them when the job is complete?
Thank you. Photos will be later )
Now do repairs in the kitchen.

Back