What are you watching?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rightnow I dont watch anything just wondering what I gonna watch next lol

Just finished watching The Hunger Games. Good stuff.

I love Pawn Stars, Holmes on Homes, Hell's Kitchen, and reruns of M*A*S*H and Everybody Loves Raymond.

Builder, have you seen PBS Market Warriors? 4 regulars go to "flea market" type sales, buy stuff, take it to auction, try to make profit.

I have not seen that. I'll check it out, seems like an interesting concept.

My favorite Road Shows are when some know-it-all brings in valuable object they "stole" from ignorant dealer and thing turns out to be valueless copy, worth tenth what they paid. So I enjoy watchin these experts, loose big bucks.

All time fave road show was smug guy loaned friend some big bucks knowing friend was desperate and could not pay back. Friend had to put up civil war collection, that know-it-all knew was valuable, as security, but knew friend was too stupid to realize value was much greater than loan. Turned out all stuff was copies, much less than loan. Rubbed some rust (actual blood from battle?) off sword, "made In taiwan." Inside canteen was receipt from Battle Field souvenir shop. Appraiser was trying not to laugh at " who screwed who" ( and authentic musket had Phillips head screws) as he explained how folks bury stuff in manure piles to make it old real fast. And somehow had kept straight face as know-it-all piled on manure at beginning explaining how he was expert in Civil War memorabilia.

Last edited:
I'm currently watching old seasons of Doctor Who, which I would definitely recommend to anyone interested in shows such as these!

Tom Baker. (Your first Doctor is your favorite Doctor)
I now have been assigned the job of building a current season Tardis armoire for Granddaughter Xmas present. And so have had to start watching new series. In searching for images, specs, plans, colors etc I find that Whovians are fanatically fanatical detail fanatics. And that Tardis Blue remains elusive.

I just finished watching the Formula 1 race from Korea. It was rerun of the race that was on while I was sleeping. At least F1 is letting the races to be renrun in a minor market like the U.S. They are even giving us one race this year in the U.S. after dropping races here for about 10 years. Apparently, the big sponsors/supporters/teams with money and power are giving a bit considering what they spend for teams and running their own 747s. It sure a good change from getting up at 5:00 AM or trying to catch a race in the middle of the night.

I am also switching between NFL ganes and the race. - Thanks for the remote and two TVs.

Dick

I've been catching up on old StarTrek The Next Generation episodes. It really is a great series.

Last edited:
I started and interesting series. Jon Benjamin has a Van. It's not something you should watch around your children, but it is pretty funny.

Today I am seeing clueless "pundits" explaining what the election results "really" mean.

I don't watch any of that. I like a simpler idea of winning means winning.

Back