Want to lose weight?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wuzzat?

Reaction score
I bought a digital scale and was surprised to learn that I lose ~2 lbs overnight, through transpiration, respiration & micturation.

Usually I starve myself but then binge eat once/week so I now have a new strategy: trying to keep the slope of this line (as calculated by Excel) at about -0.3 lbs/day.

Notes:
Wt with a half pound of underwear on so as not to get any women who may be present unduly excited.
Evening measurement except as noted

date| # of days| wt| Notes
17 0 170.6
18 1 170.2
19 2 170.4
20| 3| 169.2| morn
21 4
22 5

-0.40 =calc'd slope in lbs/day

Last edited:
So you are telling me I just need to sleep more. I think I’ll try your diet out.

So you are telling me I just need to sleep more. I think I’ll try your diet out.
That's one conclusion.

Speaking of logical (or not) conclusions, here's a word puzzle for you, Mr. 16415:
In country A, hospitals kill 90,000 per year and guns kill 60,000 per year. Are hospitals more dangerous than guns in this country?

I am currently the posting equivalent of being speechless. :D

But my pencil does misspell words.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Thanks for answering the question for me guys. I couldn’t have put it better.

And do girls on stripper poles make men shoot each other at 2 A.M. outside of clubs and then go to the hospital?

See, it all ties together. . .:D

Stripping is an occupation and as such in the USA falls under OSHA guidelines. There is no stone left unturned when it come to the serious business of pole and lap dancing. Expect even stronger guidelines after the below incident. They should shortly be using the same fall protection rigging we all must use in industry.

Poles do kill.

http://fox8.com/2013/01/02/osha-investigates-after-stripper-falls-during-lap-dance/

I prefer my rum to be in a Long Island Ice Tea with 2 ml of coke. After a few of them you will sleep longer thus greater weight loss.

I did 150 ml with 450 ml of low fat milk and some Truvia over 30 minutes. I definitely feel it, but no insights into the real workings of the universe. Not yet.
I'm now hungry if within sight of food. So that's why I'm up here on this keyboard.

Or maybe I'm not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

Back