Masonry prices

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reformedman

Reaction score
I have the typical 4 bed 2 bath bi level (what some people here call high ranch) in New Jersey. I think the brick work in the front of the house really needs to be redone. The house is 40 years old and I'd like to have it redone.

I know that getting an exact price is impossible over these forums but I am just asking for a ballpark figure, perhaps someone else has done this to their house. I would need the existing brick removed and then the new brick installed.

getImg.ashx

Here's the house

Last edited:
Nice house. Not sure about the price range though. I'm sure some of the members here have experienced that thing. Good luck on that.

remember split entry or raised ranch but you may be in a different part of jersey,,, just to me, your home needs landscape revival,,, brick looks fine to me.

remember split entry or raised ranch but you may be in a different part of jersey,,, just to me, your home needs landscape revival,,, brick looks fine to me.

Thank you,
I will post a thread about the lanscape. I was particularly interested in getting some trees in the backyard to block the view of the nearby city water tank.
I am not ready with a budget for the front lawn as I think I will $$$ for it and I'm not ready for it but I have to do something with the back soon.

Back