My New Spice Rack

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondadrv24

Reaction score
I finally bought and installed the spice rack of my wife's dreams the other day. We have wanted to do this since we saw the nice magnetic containers, but that was back a few places ago and we were renting at the time. Spring cabinet cleaning, and the constant pain of not being able to find the right spice on the lazy suzanne (even though we now have 4 bottles, because we couldn't find before a trip to the grocery) has dictated that we find a better and more organized way to store the spices.
IMG_1233.jpg

We bought the spice containers at World Market ( could have got em at Bed Bath and beyond also) and for the steel I bought a piece of air ducting from Menards and cut it to fit. What do ya think?

nice idea... need to mark where the shelves are aligned so as not to bump them? I will share this idea with my wife - maybe she will want one?
Thanks for sharing! ô¿ô

That idea is really neat!! I like it. It is functional and at the same time stylish..:D

Neat!
What a way you have nicely organized the spices ..who wouldn't love to cook in such a spick & span environment..
good luck!!

kitchencountertopspot.com

Back