california

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The news was reporting that california paid more to the feds than they received. I pretty sure they were not figuring every benefit in. Everyone on government assistance would be cut due to it being another country

The news was reporting that california paid more to the feds than they received. I pretty sure they were not figuring every benefit in. Everyone on government assistance would be cut due to it being another country

I would point that news report out when we let them fend for themselves then. Tell them here you go you will be making money in leaving the country. Oh and by the way get your own currency you are no longer on the dollar standard.

I would point that news report out when we let them fend for themselves then. Tell them here you go you will be making money in leaving the country. Oh and by the way get your own currency you are no longer on the dollar standard.

Like I said before I don't think it will ever happen and if it does it will likely fail. To many hands out and not enough hands giving.

Like I said before I don't think it will ever happen and if it does it will likely fail. To many hands out and not enough hands giving.

Of course it will never happen. It is made up news to stimulate the divide.

Of course it will never happen. It is made up news to stimulate the divide.

Seems thats where this country has been going the last ten or so years. Before that I personally didn't hear much about it or maybe I didn't pay attention?

Seems thats where this country has been going the last ten or so years. Before that I personally didn't hear much about it or maybe I didn't pay attention?

You are correct I feel the same. I felt the country was healing and uniting slowly. Actually healing a lot over the last 50 years. Then the last 8 IMO I feel it going the other way again. IMO it hasn’t just happened a lot of it has been ginned up.

I'm already an idaho resident so hopefully they just kick me out

Latest posts

Back