Is it a foreclosure or quick-sand?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlwaysOneMoreProject

Reaction score
Since 99% of my life is now consumed by foreclosure/home repair issues, I figured I'd call home improvement my pastime... Buuuuuut, that didn't cheer me up either. LMAO.

It could be worse. The furnace works, there are no tarps on the roof and the worst of the projects are complete... Buuuuuut, there's still work to get done.

I better get back to it, soon.

I'm in Colorado. We picked up a foreclosure to keep me busy until we leave. I'm lucky, I have extensive construction and troubleshooting experience so the only surprises are discovering how bad the previous hacks were and fixing their goofy work.

Since my life revolves around this place, I figured I'd sign on to read and share in order to keep my morale up... Maybe post some before and after pics for people who know how it is.

That's me.

Nice to meet ya, That's me.:D
This is us, a rable rowsin bunch of armchair hackers. Jump in anywhere, and enjoy the ride.:)

Just look out for the olddog with the new trick....he gets loose every once and a while, and sumbody gets bit.

Latest posts

Back