Whats The Price of Unleaded Gas Where You Are?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumi

I think I can...
Reaction score
11-16-11 - Massillon, Ohio

$3.29 a gal. (price dropping)

$3.329 in NE St. Paul suburbs and $3.289 at Costco ( an extra .05 with plus rebates) their credit card.

Dick

It was $3.12 on monday and shot up to $3.29 by the middle of the week in VA. I just saw on MSN that oil went up to $100.00 a barrel so you may want to fill up asap.
I think my uncle had a good idea, whatever it cost to buy a barrel of oil from those towel heads is what we charge them for a bushel of wheat.

Hmmmm,,, CT, 3,89 for regular.

Deisel for my Dually is 4 bucks and rising.:mad:
Now I know why the rest of the world calls us NUTmeggerS.:D

Hmm 3.68 just outside Chicago, rather higher in the city itself.

Enjoying a short downtrend, we have a $3.24 average, and I saw one price at $3.19! I hope thats a portent of things to come. ;)

$3.149 at my local Costco in MN yesterday after the hikes before the week-end increases.

3.06 for regular at a wal mart with sams card 5 cent discount. Tuscaloosa,AL

As bad as it sounds, I don't even look. It depresses me. I know I'm going to have to get gas either way, so I just go the places I know that are known to have the cheaper gas. I try not to stress about the number because their is nothing I can do about it.

As bad as it sounds, I don't even look. It depresses me. I know I'm going to have to get gas either way, so I just go the places I know that are known to have the cheaper gas. I try not to stress about the number because their is nothing I can do about it.

I understand that. My fuel consumption doesn't change, only the price.

Just filled up yesterday for $3.09 a gallon in Massillon, Ohio.

In our area there are some stations with cheaper gas that is of lesser quality, so I avoid my Sam's Club gas because my car mechanic told me to stick to stations around here that have "red, white, and blue" signs. Marathon, Speedway, etc.. He read a review in one of his magazine's he gets for mechanics.

bighill, the only thing I know I can do about it is to watch and try to match when I get gas with when the price is down. It nearly always works to the point I know I'm saving money. ;)

Over Thanksgiving it got down to $3.09, but yesterday it shot up to $3.29 while I was at work. :mad:

Back