Lets talk about decks!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeckPro

Reaction score
I have an exceptionally large deck again this year just now at the beginning stages. The back of the house where the deck goes is 42' long and can go out about 20'. I have been building just decks for over 15 years now and this year I am trying to upgrade to a whole new level of creativity. The homeowners want many things for their deck such as lighting, solid glass rail, benches, split-level round deck with round stairs, planters, fire-pit, etc. Now I usually use trex composite or cedar, redwood is not an option. I have searched the net for many ideas but quite frankly most of them are crappy decks, or just thrown together in a couple weeks, I usually spend a couple months or more on each deck I build. My question to all of you is, I am running out of new ideas, do you know of a good website with creativity that I can get some ideas from? or maybe have some pictures of creative work that you have all done? I know there are some good carpenters here. any advice or pictures would be great.
The option for multi-level is possible and the deck is just a few feet off the ground. I have a 40K allowence.

hey thats a great idea, I will bring that to the homeowners attention.
thanks

Latest posts

Back