The End is.... Now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dribble...and that outhouse looks awefully farmiliar....Oh I remember, It was Taco night at Paco"s!! I don't think Oldog will ever be the same after that festivus.:D

I see you have captured a picture of Inspectors out house right after the Cranberry Jct Beansoup and Artichoke Dip Festival last year...:banana:

That was a good time... for a while.

just checking with all the disasters here an abroad, everyone still kicking?

Still here...with 12 inches of feces still on the ground...waitin til that groundhog sticks his head out again...anyone like some soup?:D

Still here...with 12 inches of feces still on the ground...waitin til that groundhog sticks his head out again...anyone like some soup?:D

I have to ask, is it made of feces?

My grandson tasted a porkchop and said " I don't like this chicken". Makes you wonder what someone was telling him chicken was.

I had to tell my daughter pork was chicken or she wouldn't eat it. I would always drop it on her as she finished so she got used to the idea.

We eat a lot of chicken, to the point most other meats get ignored.

Geez...ever since the wife beat you in that race....your just too sensitive.:D
We are only kiddin with ya...and It's not my fault she put the trophy on yer TV.See if you can get a rematch......

a.jpg

I forgot to ask, did Coke finally drop you as their sponsor?Cuz, I hear that geritol needs a new one after the last annual 150
bean dip race in New Mexico.:D

Latest posts

Back