What are my options?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at these units at Pex Supply and the 4000 belts out almost 30% more heat in a hour and it's the same price so I would go for it. Sure hope were gonna see some pics of this renovation:banana::cool::)

Thanks, Daryl.
I'm taking pictures as we go along, so maybe I can figure out how to post them here:)

Can't wait to see them:banana:
Pictures are easy, when you click "post reply" and the reply window pops up type your text then scroll down and click "Manage Attachments" A new window will pop up and you will notice to ways to upload If you want to upload them from your computer then click "browse beside upload from your computer and locate your pics then select your picture then click "Upload. If you want to put more than one picture in then just click browse again and so on. You can only upload 5 per post. If you have any problems let me know ;)

Have you taken a look at Econo heat's wall mounts? I have purchased 2 of them and used them in the winter time. They don't work well with large spaces but at 170sq foot I think your probably ok with one or 2. Especially since your only looking at keeping it above freezing. Below is a link. Again since I have purchased and used them I wouldn't recommend them as a replacement to a house heating system, but I think they would work good for what you're looking at.

eHeat

Back