Thanks to my2020

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmicrichie

Reaction score
I undergo a Lasik surgery last year, but it was a tough decision for me because my girl told me that im too young to undergo such surgery (she’s referring to the risk involved in the said surgery) but a friend of mine already did it 2 years priory to my LASik and he shared his knowledge and informed the risk pros and cons about LASik. He also mentioned that as with any surgical procedures, there are risk associated with LAsik, but in the hand of highly skilled and experience surgeon. Reason I made up a decision that im going to do it. For almost 20 years i suffered astigmatism and ive been wearing contact lens for almost half of my life, made me not to do things to the fullest. After surgery for 2 months I experienced night side effects (halos) but after that, I able to see 2020without the help of neither glasses nor contacts. The best part of it is I can now do things to the fullest like diving and some stuff that I like to do since I was young. I consider having LASik a wonderful and a life changing experience to me. Im very proud and contented with my life right now and I feel good and look good about it. It’s a life changing for me. Thanks to my2020.

perhaps it's not spam.

no that he has 20/20 vision he can tackle his home improvement projects with much more confidence and attention to detail!

Back