Stained bathtub

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, we moved into an apartment with an old bathroom. Everything is in great condition but I cannot get over the bathroom. It is tiny and is definitely the most aged. Even after a deep clean, it still looks filthy from the stains on the outside of the bathtub, toilet, and sink!

What can I do? What cleaning supplies will aggressively eradicate these stains without hurting the finish? I'm prepared to get down on my hands and knees with a toothbrush.. I already have with a floor brush. Lol, I'm ready to lose my mind!

Thanks!

try vinegar and baking soda, 1 part baking soda to 1 part vinegar. Or instead of vinegar use lemon rind. hope that will work

So, we moved into an apartment with an old bathroom. Everything is in great condition but I cannot get over the bathroom. It is tiny and is definitely the most aged. Even after a deep clean, it still looks filthy from the stains on the outside of the bathtub, toilet, and sink!

What can I do? What cleaning supplies will aggressively eradicate these stains without hurting the finish? I'm prepared to get down on my hands and knees with a toothbrush.. I already have with a floor brush. Lol, I'm ready to lose my mind!

Thanks!
I try this method and it works for me.
The Ingredients You’ll Need:

1/4 cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons borax
2 cups very warm water
The Steps:

Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing until they are completely solvable.
Pour it into a spray bottle. Shake it and spray on mold bathroom wall or other surfaces.
After that, scrub and wipe using an old cloth well.
Lastly, spray again and wait for 10 minutes before drying it up.

For complete instruction:
https://www.divesanddollar.com/remove-mold-from-walls-bathroom/

Latest posts

Back