DIY Home Improvement, Remodeling & Repair Forum > General Discussion > General Chit-Chat > Funny Pictures and stories....

Old 04-20-2017, 06:08 AM  
zannej

Liked 421 Times on 300 Posts
Likes Given: 2376

LOL!
I wish I had video of the time a peacock went medieval on a little kid at the Singapore Zoo. Kid walked up and yerked a tailfeather out. Peacock was not happy. He turned around and launched himself into the air and started bicycle kicking at the kid's face. Spent a few minutes chasing him around trying to bite and pack and kick before the kid hid behind his parents.

Meanwhile, proving that cats are strange creatures: my cat Rupert decided to zerg in to the living room (he's not allowed in there) when I opened the door. He immediately jumped inside a cardboard box and started digging around. Inside the box was some packing material and another very small cardboard box. He managed to squeeze himself in to the smaller box so he was in a box inside a box. But he decided that just sitting in it wasn't good enough. So, he started digging around and the next time I looked, he had flipped the smaller box upside down and was now wearing it over his head and most of his body with just his legs sticking out. No idea WTF he was thinking, but clearly he felt he needed some hiding place/disguise.

nealtw Likes This 
Old 04-21-2017, 06:13 AM  
frodo

Liked 1031 Times on 810 Posts
Likes Given: 365

where are you from ?

http://frank151.com/each-state-perfe...ne-photograph/

My advice is free, If I have helped you and you wish to help the site out with a gift
use this link
http://www.houserepairtalk.com/forum/...faq=supporting
People Like This 
Old 04-24-2017, 04:40 AM  
frodo

Liked 1031 Times on 810 Posts
Likes Given: 365

Subject: Lemon Picker

Sally Mullihan of Coral Springs, Florida decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.

Sally applied for a job in a Florida lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and a school teacher.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said: "I've been divorced three times, owned two Chrysler's and I voted twice for Obama."

She starts work in the morning.

My advice is free, If I have helped you and you wish to help the site out with a gift
use this link
http://www.houserepairtalk.com/forum/...faq=supporting
People Like This