First house on my own-lots to fix!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handygal Frau

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here...stumbled on it while trying to figure out how to fix a rim joist under my fridge. I just bought my first house- it's a 50's bungalow in need of some upgrades and fixes. I haven't moved in yet, so I have a couple of weeks to paint and strip the horrible fruit wallpaper in the kitchen, lay new laminate floors, and get the inside ready. I also will be reshingling the roof in August, and having the electrical upgraded to 100amp in Sept.

I hope to find tons of useful info here, and I might be able to help out with some questions, since I've done a bit of this & that over the years. :)
Cheers,

we r thinking about buying this house first time buyer and it was the house i lived in as a kid its over 55yrs old our home itr was in the family bu i can get it cheap , So here is my question the floors r bowes uneven can they be cut out and replace no basement might need reinforsed what do u think

Latest posts

Back