RE-BATH does great work!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illinifan21

Reaction score
Re-bath lived up to their hype like I had hoped. They installed our new bathtub in one day and now we have a luxurious bathtub. Our previous Bathtub was hard to look at and we new we wanted something quick and affordable. I would highly recommend Re-bath for anybody wanting to get a bath remodeling job done quickly and at an affordable cost.

Hello Illini Fan:
Your's is the first positive report for Re-Bath I can remember seeing on here. I'm glad you are happy with it; after all, that is what matters anyway.
Glenn

Glenn, I think you are too kind. This person only posted twice, both times to gush about Rebath.

Call me suspicious........

Hi Travelover:
I think it is just fine to hand out sincere compliments. Dale Carnagie used the 3 C's, NEVER criticize, condemn or complain. Many of us could probably get off Prilosec if we practiced that.
Glenn

Hi Travelover:
I think it is just fine to hand out sincere compliments. Dale Carnagie used the 3 C's, NEVER criticize, condemn or complain. Many of us could probably get off Prilosec if we practiced that.
Glenn
I'll second that!!
As far getting work done by any contractors, theres a bad apple in every bunch and finding the good ones is the hard part. I have a client who about 6 years ago used a Bathrefit company and they did a wonderfull job that still looks good but just yesterday I was working for a client and she mentioned she used a refit company from out of town and they did a terrible job. Unfortuneitly I was booked solid so I couldn't do it myself.

Back