Covering a well

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namelesswalaby

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! This is my first post here, I've been browsing and reading for the last few days to soak up some knowledge and get the feel of the place.

I have a well off of the side of my house that has had a pallet sitting on top of it since I moved in. I need to get it covered so that I can get a roll off dumpster in the yard that it is in. At a future date, however, I would like to be able to put a pump in it and use the water outside for the plants, power washing, etc. I've been looking at well caps and nothing makes sense to me, and I couldn't find another thread in the forum about this.

Thanks in advance!

No one here can see what type well you have from here.
If it's an old hand dug shallow well then there should have been at least a well tile over the top of it with a heavy concrete top to keep kids out.

photo.php

The pipe you see is capped off in the crawl space.

I posted a picture yesterday. Said it was waiting for mod approval. Let's see if it wants to show up yet.

I posted a picture yesterday. Said it was waiting for mod approval. Let's see if it wants to show up yet.

All I see is a red X. If you have the pic on your computer, you can post it to this site. Scroll down from the box where you type and look for Manage Attachmemts and you can upload it.

Your photo link is no good. It needs to end with .jpg, .bmp or some other photo extention. As it is now it is just some facebook link, not a photo link.

Latest posts

Back