Bedroom I Floor Renovation

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I was planning on using spacers all the way around but due to different tile sizes I had stop using them; had I kept using them, the different and misalignment would be much larger and uglier. "

It wasn't the spacers that caused or would continue to cause issues.....it was you using different size tiles that created the problem.

"I was planning on using spacers all the way around but due to different tile sizes I had stop using them; had I kept using them, the different and misalignment would be much larger and uglier. "

It wasn't the spacers that caused or would continue to cause issues.....it was you using different size tiles that created the problem.

Sure enough. I never really imagined that in the 21 century, something as simple and basic as ceramic tiles from the same brand, same store, same batch, etc, would come with so much discrepancy in sizes. Guess my assumption and ignorance played a big role.

Sometimes tiles are a little longer than they are wide, and checking the pattern on the backside helps keeping thing going in the right direction and sometimes they are just re-ject tiles that are different sizes.

Latest posts

Back