Crackling from breaker panel

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your "practical experience" story had nothing to do with the OP's question. You posted it in a pathetic attempt to make your answer seem right simply because I said that external heat wouldn't cause the breaker to trip.
As for you taking issue with me, or my "minions"...I didn't know I had minions...visiting the site is like saying....what, are you chicken? Really, another aspect that's totally pointless.

Your "practical experience" story had nothing to do with the OP's question.

My apologies, I could have sworn that the OP was asking about crackling from a breaker in the service panel which was subsequently determined to originate from the main breaker.

Perhaps you could clear that up?

You posted it in a pathetic attempt to make your answer seem right simply because I said that external heat wouldn't cause the breaker to trip.

Perhaps you could also provide the specific quote, from your response, that identifies "external heat" from your theoretical response.

As for you taking issue with me, or my "minions"...I didn't know I had minions...visiting the site is like saying....what, are you chicken? Really, another aspect that's totally pointless.

Actually, I've only taken issue with your "characterization" of my practical experiences as "pathetic" and "a fairy tale", and until you've been where I've been and walked in my shoes, is your willfull and blatant character assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back