Hello everyone

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eMeasure

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Adam.

I’m a new member here at House Repair Talk.
As of the time of writing and posting this, this is post number one.

I wanted to break the ice and introduce myself.

As you can tell by my username, I work at eMeasure- a provider of take-off and measurement software for a wide variety of professions.

Don’t worry, I’m not posting with a shameless sales plug. I’m joining this community to be in a position to take part in the discussions where I can and learn a bit more about how the world of home improvement works.

Having worked in this industry for a while now, I do know a fair bit about software for the home improvement (and related areas) but there’s always more to learn about what’s important from the real experts namely those on the front lines doing the actual work.

Over the coming weeks I’ll be looking to take part in conversations where I can and also trying to learn more about the challenges faced with home improvement, remodeling etc and possibly apply this knowledge to what I do too.

Until then, thanks for reading this and I look forward to being part of the community.

Thanks,
Adam

Welcome Adam,
This place is like one of those cable trams, we all load on and when the dam thing stops we all get out and push.

I'll have to remember that one. Thanks for the kind words.

EMeasure, maybe it is the detective in me, but why would you post that you are from San Francisco but your IP address originates in Hong Kong?

EMeasure, maybe it is the detective in me, but why would you post that you are from San Francisco but your IP address originates in Hong Kong?

Hello.

That's a good question with an easy answer.

We have multiple offices, one of them is in San Francisco and one of them is in HK.

Thanks,
Adam

Latest posts

Back