Building a Time Machine

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do too. I haven't seen much of the world, but my sister has so I get to live through her stories.

I do too. I haven't seen much of the world, but my sister has so I get to live through her stories.

I was being sarcastic. My mother had a movie camera and I operated the projector, after hearing the same stories over and over, ya know...

I don't. I don't see anyone often enough to get tired of their stories.

I don't. I don't see anyone often enough to get tired of their stories.
You havn't met my family:help:

So if you get that time machine working and you leave and come back at the same time you will think it didn't work or your friends and family will think you nuts. Will you suffer from time lag?

I don't think so, but we'll find that out together.

So what kind of stuff are you going to take with you on your trip? Will you travel when you get there? How will you introduce yourself? What will you use for cash?

"Operator, please connect me with 1982
I need to make apologies for what I didn't do
I sure do need to tell her that I've thought the whole thing through
And now it's clear that she is what I should have held on to"

Drop Randy off back in '82
Its been down hill ever since

randy travis.jpg

If you want to deal with future and time (flux capacitor) you first must have to have a Deloren with gull wings. (AKA known as "Back to the Future")

Dick

Wo wo wo how did I not know there was time travel talk going on? Why wasn't I invited?

So what kind of stuff are you going to take with you on your trip? Will you travel when you get there? How will you introduce yourself? What will you use for cash?

My Charm.

All questions answered.

Go Me!

Actually, your car is a form of time travel - even without a flux cap. It took John Adams days to travel from Boston to Philadelphia, now you can do it in hours.

I'm afraid that physical time travel is out of the question. Newton's First law of physics states that matter can not be created or destroyed, just transformed. So every molecule that makes up your body has other commitments in the future and / or the past.

Back