Concrete porch stain?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

house92

Reaction score
I live in a fairly new home with a concrete front porch. The porch is bare concrete and I am not satisfied with the way it looks. I have considered tile or brick, but I have also heard there are concrete stains that are made for outdoors and looks really good. Would anyone here recommend these stains? I'm sure it would be much cheaper than tile.

you are right....it's a great look for less money than anything.....simply google "concrete staining pictures" and look at all the examples....then google concrete staining and you will find a world of info....it you can't find anything good get back to me and i'll send you some info.

yeah- That can look pretty cool. You can even do a tile pattern. And there's a multitude of colors.

tile, stone, free/form but don't get too excited - basically there're about 8 ( no matter who the manufacturer ) colors due to natural mineral salts & its ability to color the conc's free lime in its cement,,, if you choose a conc DYE, you have more choices,,, if you choose a polymer-modified o'lay, color's unlimited only to whas sher-wms can do for YOU,,, neither apron store's worth a **** far's i'm concern'd.

Latest posts

Back